Wall & Roof Panels in Gatesville, Killeen & Waco, TX
Insulated panels are multi-layered building materials that provide support, insulation, and protection to your walls and roofing system. Builders nationwide use these wall and roof panels on their construction projects because of their many advantages over traditional materials. If you want to learn more about the benefits of using them for your home or project, here are some benefits:
- Reduced Energy Costs – Insulated panels have thermal properties that can regulate the heat in your home. They help keep your home cooler during the summer and warmer during winter. Having these panels installed means your HVAC system doesn’t have to work as hard to maintain a comfortable temperature, reducing your monthly energy bills.
- Durability – Insulated roof panels are designed to withstand years of weathering without replacing them. In most cases, the outer shell of insulated panels is made from strong metals like galvanized steel. Meanwhile, the inner core is mostly made from durable insulating material. Because of this composition, they’re less susceptible to external damage from the elements.
- Easier Installation – Unlike other construction methods, insulated panels allow for easier installation. That’s mainly due to it being assembled at the building site. They’re easier to transport, and it doesn’t require using a crane.
- Lower Carbon Footprint – One amazing benefit of using insulated panels is that they can help lower your carbon footprint and reduce CO2 emissions. That’s because they can help trap any heat generated inside from escaping. In turn, you’ll use your heating system less frequently.
- Visually Appealing – Insulated panels can complement your home no matter what architectural design you have for it. They often come in various sizes, colors, and finishes. That means they can fit any design idea you may have in mind.
At Whitt Building Supplies, we’re pleased to provide insulated roof panels and building accessories that would be perfect for your construction project. Our selection also includes top-quality hardware & accessories. To learn more about our wall and roof paneling options, please click on one of the product guides below: